Deanship's Vision, Mission and Goals
The Deanship’s Vision:
The University’s Deanship of E-learning and Distance Education becoming one of the globally distinguished centers of excellence in e-learning and distance education.
The Deanship’s Mission:
Providing varied and distinguished educational services in response to the growing demands for such services through the effective implementation of modern technologies in e-learning and distance education; according to both national and international quality standards.
The Deanship’s Long Term Goals:
- Continue offering academically qualified, distance education programs.
- Implement distance education and e-learning policies which qualify KAU to achieve higher ranking relative to international universities in that domain.
- Enhance community's confidence in the outcomes of distance education and e-learning programs offered by the university.
- Enforce a qualitative change in research related to e-learning.
The Deanship’s Objectives:
- Offer increasing numbers of students the opportunity to get an education according to approved standards.
- Implement the latest technological solutions to enhance the educational process.
- Increase educational staff’s proficiency in e-learning and distance education.
- Realize quality and performance indicators in e-learning and distance education according to international best practices.
3/29/2016 11:42:12 AM